Family Medicine Symposium 2017
To improve the knowledge in medical world especially general medicine, Student Executive Board (BEM) the Faculty of Medicine Trisakti University held the event of Family Medicine Symposium 2017, on Saturday 21st Oktober 2017 in the Auditorium D Building, Campus A Trisakti University, Grogol, West Jakarta.
Isra Sarbini, the Chief Executive of the event said: “The event is an Annual Work Program of Student Executive Board (BEM) the Faculty of Medicine, and this year is the fifth. The aim of this event is to provide new sciences in general medicine as every year will surely evolve new science in medical field so that students have to update their knowledge”.
The event is directly opened by the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine Trisakti University dr. Hj. Suriptiastuti, DAP&E, MS., with beating the gong. The Dean dr. Hj. Suriptiastuti appreciated the event held and she stated: “the event is a place for students to adding new science beyond the lectures. Nine speakers will attend to provide new sciences. Hopefully the presentation presented by speakers can be absorbed by students and then implemented both in the lecture and in their life after graduate as a physician”
The event is attended by Dr. Novana Perdana Putri, the Head of Sub-Directorate of Individual Practice - Primary Health Care, the Ministry of Health. In her presentation she said that the changes are expected as the development of Primary Care of the Medical science on physicians in Indonesia which covers:
- Skilled Physicians who carry out the primary, secondary, tertiary and quart prevention that patient-centered, family-focused and community-oriented in bio-psycho-socio-cultural way.
- Physicians that able to carry out services with priority on patient safety in a sustainable manner both in primary care or referral as well as when to refer back.
- Physicians who have skills in advocating and collaborating internally and inter-sectoral in the framework of community empowerment, from the community diagnosis, planning, executing to evaluating the program of community health.
- Physicians who have skills in management and entrepreneurships to manage FKTP and tiered reference with quality consciousness and cost consciousness.
- Physicians who are good in communicating, implementing ethics, comply with the law and leader spirited.
With the five points above are expected health-care in Indonesia will be better day by day and community get the maximum health-care.