Regional Medical Olympiad (RMO) is one of work programs of Indonesia Medical Student Senate Association (ISMKI) - Region 2.
RMO is a tiered Olympiad program to International Indonesia Medical Olympiad (IMO), and also a tenderization work program of ISMKI - Region 2, that covers Jakarta, Banten, West java and West Kalimantan.
The Olympiad activities consist of:
~ Elimination round that covers:
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) 1
- Objective Structured Practical Examination (OSPE)
~ Semi Final round that covers:
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) 2
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- Objective Structured Practical Identification (OSPI)
~ Final round that covers:
- Student Oral Case Analysis and Public Health (SOCA-PH)
- Quick Right Race (LCT)
Non-Olympiad activities are:
- Welcoming Ceremony
- Farewell Party
RMO is a place for Medical student who are member of ISKMI - Region 2, to create human resources that reliable, has fighting power to compete in a healthy manner, has knowledge and skills, and has board insights as prospective doctor in facing 4.0 globalizations.
(Source : IG @humas_usakti)