The Faculty of Medicine of Trisakti University held Inauguration of the Board of Student Organizations for Period of 2018-2019
The Faculty of Medicine of Trisakti University has been held inauguration of the Board of Student Organizations (ORMAWA) for Period of 2018-2019 on January 31st, 2019 at 01.00 PM in 2nd Floor Auditorium of Ki Hadjar Dewantara, Kampus B Usakti.
The inauguration was attended by:
- dr. Tubagus Ferdi Fadilah, SpA, MKes (Vice Dean III Student & Alumni Affairs)
- dr. Yudhisman Imran, SpS (Assistant of Vice Dean III) and
- Staffs of Dimaslum the Faculty of Medicine.
Boards of ORMAWA who were inaugurated are about 100 students consist of Parliament, BEM, SATGAS, Medical Aid Team of Trisakti, PS Trimedika and 10 special Divisions such as:
- Senapati Aracana (traditional dance)
- AMSA (Medical Student Association)
- SKI Assyifa (Islamic religion group)
- Dhamassena (Buddha religion group)
- Damianus Kudus (Catholic religion group)
- Poutri (Christian religion group)
- Trific (FK Trisakti Scientific)
Hopefully with the inauguration of the new Boards of Ormawa in the Faculty of Medicine can bring the more dynamic activities that are more lively with full of achievements and bring peace in campus life.
(Source : IG@usakti_official)