The Faculty of Medicine Trisakti University received a visit from The Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning Trisakti University
On Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 the Faculty of Medicine Trisakti University received a visit from Student and Alumni Affairs of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning Trisakti University which represented by Vice Dean III Ir. Indartoyo, MSA,
Assistant of Vice Dean III Punto Wijayanto, ST, MT and Ardila Jefry ST, MT as Secretary of SKPM Organizing Committee of Study Program of Architecture – the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Planning Trisakti University.
The visit was conducted in the context of implementation benchmark of Student Participation Credit System (SKPM) that has been implemented by the Faculty of Medicine since 2015.
The visit was received by Vice Dean III FK dr. Tb. Ferdi Fadilah SpA MKes, Assistant of Vice Dean III dr. Yudhisman, SpS., and Division Head of Dimaslum FK Yayan Sopyandana S.KM.
The online Student Participation Credit System (SKPM) is an appreciation system to students of the Faculty of Medicine Trisakti University for their participation on co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
The implementation of SKPM is aimed to :
- Increasing student participation in student activities;
- Improve the ability of student softskills;
- Provide guidance in the assessment of extracurricular and co-curricular activities;
- Establish the amount of achievement credit unit (SKP) for each student activity;
- Providing recognition and / or appreciation for achievement activities;
- Knowing all the activities that have ever been followed and all the achievements that have been obtained by each student during his/her education;
- Providing documents accompanied by authentic evidence of all activities and all achievements that are important to the recipients of the graduates.
Expected output from students at the Faculty of Medicine Trisakti University is to create character-based individuals in accordance with the Trikrama (Piety-Diligent-Skilled, Sharpen-Love-Care; and Knight-Loyal-Sportmanship), has a high achievement index, and is active in organizational activities.
(Source : IG@usakti_official)