The Faculty of Medicine Trisakti University has conducted the Selection of Outstanding Students of Kemenristekdikti for Faculty Level 2019
On Tuesday to Friday, March 5th to 8th, 2019, the Faculty of Medicine Trisakti University has conducted the Selection of Outstanding Students (Pilmapres) of Kemenristekdikti for Faculty Level 2019. This implementation is the fourth time of Pilmapres held at the Faculty of Medicine Trisakti University.
Based on the guidelines of outstanding student selection of 2019, every participant has meet the general requirements, among others is GPA above 3.0.
General requirements to be assessed by Judging Team are:
- Recapitulation of achievement index per semester;
- Scientific Paper (KTI) which is written in standard Bahasa Indonesia;
- Summary (not abstract) which is written in English or other UN foreign language;
- Maximum10 (ten) excellent and proud achievements, supplemented with supporting documents as evidence.
The judging team assessing the Scientific Paper Work (KTI) is from the Faculty Research Council Prof. Dr. dr. Adi Hidayat, MS and DR. Dr. Husnun Amalia SpM.
Judging Team assessing presentation of Scientific Paper Work (KTI) are Dean of FK Usakti DR. Dr. Raditya Wratsangka SpOG(K) and DR. Dr. Yenni SpFK.
Judges assessing summary and presentation of English are Dr. dr. Nugroho Abikusno, MSc. dr. Nuryani Sidarta, SpKFR. Interview of achievements was conducted by Vice Dean III dr. Tb. Ferdi Fadilah SpA.MKes.
Desk evaluation of GPA, Achievements, Awards and leadership was conducted by Program Development Team Belmawa Dikti FK Usakti.
Yudisium was held on Friday, March 8th
The recapitulation results are as follows:
- 1st winner: Ichtiwa Aruni Putri 030.17.061 with Scientific Paper Work titled "Optimization of baby led weaning as the stages of providing complimentary baby food". Mentor: dr. Tb. Ferdi Fadilah, SpA. MKes.
- 2nd winner: Muhammad Zikri 030.17.143 with Scientific Paper Work titled "Optimizing vitamin D intake in an effort to reduce the risk of preeclampsia ". Mentor: dr. Rully Ayu, Sp.OG
- 3rd winner: Desta Tri Guruh 030.17.031 with Scientific Paper Work titled "Effect of selecting the right sunscreen (spf) in an effort to prevent direct exposure to ultraviolet light ". Mentor: dr. Hans Utama Sutanto, Sp.KK.
(Source : IG@usakti_official)