The Faculty of Medicine of Trisakti University held an event of Health Fighters Award and National Seminar
In order to commemorate the 4th birthday of Gerai Sehat Rorotan, the Faculty of Medicine (FK) of Trisakti University in collaboration with Dompet Dhuafa and PTTEP (PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited)
held an event of Health Fighter Award and National Seminar themed: “Healthy Inspiration for a Better Indonesia” on Friday, June 28th
, 2019 in Auditorium, 2nd
floor of FK-FKG Building, Campus B, Trisakti University.
The event was attended by:
- All civitas academica of the Faculty of Medicine - Trisakti University and staff
- Heads of Health Offices of North Jakarta, South Tangerang, and Kabupaten Bogor.
- Leaders of Dompet Dhuafa.
- Guardian lecturers as health ambassadors from universities (University of Indonesia, Trisakti University, UIN Syarif Hidayatullah, UPN Veteran Jakarta, IPB)
The event was opened by Ismail A. Said as the Chairperson of Yayasan Dompet Dhuafa - Republika and Grinchai Hattagam as General Manager PTTEP. The event was continued with announcement of 3 of the Best Health Ambassadors from 100 Selected Health Ambassadors, namely:
- 1st winner: IPB
- 2nd winner: Trisakti University
- 3rd winner: UPN Veteran Jakarta.
The event continued with National Health Seminar with source person as follows:
- Prof. dr. Ali Ghufron M, Ph.D as Deputy Minister of Health 2011 – 2014
- Ir. H. M. Ramdhan Pomanto as Mayor of Makassar 2014 – 2019
- dr. Hj. Faida, MMR as Regent of Jember 2016 – 2021
- Hj. Idza Priyanti, A.Md., S.E. as Regent of Brebes 2017 – 2022
- Prof. dr. Sri Suparyati, Ph. D as Expert researcher in diarrheal disease in children
- dr. Damayanti R. Sjarif as Specialist in Child metabolic nutrition disease
- dr. Gamal Albinsaid Dokter, as CEO Indonesia Medika
- dr. Lula kamal Dokter, as Public figure
- Titiek Puspa, Artist, as Public figur
- Moderator : Iwel Sastra
- Commentator : Abdel & Melon
The event ended with a symbolic award to the guest speaker as well as Press Conference in front of the speakers present, namely Prof. dr. Ali Ghufron M, Ph.D as Rector of Trisakti University and Deputy of Health Minister of the Republic of Indonesia, period of 2011-2014.
(Source : IG@usakti_official)