The Rights to Health and Polemics to Increase BPJS Contribution
Student Presidency of Trisakti University held a Public Dialogue themed: "The Rights to Health and Polemics to Increase BPJS Contribution" on Monday, November 25th, 2019 at Auditorium of FK/FKG, 2nd floor, Campus B, Trisakti University.
The event was opened by Vice Rector III Heru Pringgodani Sanusi.,SH.,MH who said that in responding to national issues the students and civitas academica of Trisakti University should prioritize dialogue forums and academic activities to obtain alternative solutions and inputs, compared to demonstration activities.
The event was attended by Dean of FKG Prof.Dr. Drg. Tri Erri Astoeti, Mkes, accompanied by Vice Deans I to IV of FKG with their staffs, Dean of the Faculty of Medicine (FK) Dr. dr. Raditya Wratsangka, SpOG (K), accompanied by Vice Deans I to IV of FK with their staffs, Boards of BEM and students of Trisakti University.
The Public dialogue was also attended by:
- dr. H. Muhammad Subuh, MPPM, Expert staff in the health economy of the Republic of Indonesia
- Prof. dr. Ali Ghufron Mukti, M.Sc., Ph.D, Chairman of the BPJS Formation Team and Chancellor of Trisakti University.
- Taufik Supriyana Trisaputra S.Ked, General Secretary of the Indonesian Medical Student Senate Association 2019-2020.
- dr. Rudi Pou, Mars, BPJS Observer and lecturer in FK Usakti.
- M. Elfiansyah Alaydrus, Researcher Assistant of Lokataru Foundation.
- Dino Ardiansyah, Student President of Trisakti University.
Hopefully today’s Public Dialogue can produce several alternatives as an effort to find solutions to address the program and increase BPJS contributions, so that the implementation of BPJS will be even better in the future.
(Source : IG@usakti_official)