Doctoral Promotion of the Faculty of Medicine - Usakti Lecturer in FK UI
An Open Session of University of Indonesia held a ceremony of Doctoral Promotion for Nutrition for a Lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine at Trisakti University with Promovendus dr. Patricia Budihartanti Liman, M.Gizi, SpGK who defended her dissertation with the title:
"The Role of Carboxmethyl Lysine Intake and Plasma and the Inflammatory Parameters as Obesity Mediators in Minangkabau and Sunda Women”.
Promoter: Prof. Dr. dr. Murdani Abdullah, SpPD-KGEH (K), FINASIM, FACG, FASGE with Co-Promoters:
- Prof. Dr. dr. Ratna Djuwita, MPH
- dr. Rina Agustina, M.Sc., PhD
Examiner Leader: Dr. dr. Fiastuti Widjaksono, MKM., MS., SpGK(K)
- Prof. Dr. dr. Adi Hidayat, MS
- Jahja Umar, PhD
- Dr. dr. Ninik Mudjihartini, MS
- Prof. Edith JM. Feskens, PhD
The Session was attended by:
- Chairperson of Trisakti University Senate – Prof. Dr. dr. Pusparini, SpPK
- Dean of FK Usakti – Dr.dr. Raditya Wratsangka, SpOG(K)
- Vice Dean - Academic Division – Dr.dr. Elly Herwana, M.Biomed
- Vice Dean – General Administration Division – dr. Purnamawati Tjhin, M.Pd.Ked
- Vice Dean – Student and Alumni Affairs - dr. Tubagus Ferdi Fadillah, MKes Sp.A
- Vice Dean – Planning and Development Division – dr. Rita Khairani, M.Kes, SpP.
Dr. dr. Patricia Budihartanti Liman, M.Gizi, SpGK was declared successful and graduated with an A grade with a GPA of 3.86.
Hopefully the knowledge and academic experience that has been obtained can be further developed in the field of Nutrition as well as transferring the quality knowledge for students of FK Usakti in particular and hopefully it useful for the people and country of Indonesia.
News source: Public Relations of FK Usakti