Vision and Missions
To make the Faculty of Medicine Trisakti University as one of the leading Faculty in Asia Pacificic through a comprehensive and quality medical education.
- Conducting a comprehensive and efficient medical education to meet the needs of Indonesian society, governments and the private sector by producing health personnel who are qualified, professional, independent, and be able to do research.
- Implementing the community service to improve the health status of society
- Implementing beneficial dedication for the development of science
- Develop a sustainable medical education
- Conducting education of the medical profession in a health care system wich is in line with the government’s policy based on Pancasila, including:
- Identifying, formulating and prioritizing problems in public health, current and in the future, as well as to try and work to resolve these problems through planning, implementation and evaluation of programs that are promotive, preventive, curative, and rehabilitative;
- Solving patient's health problems by using the knowledge, clinical skills and laboratories as well as good observation and recording to identify, diagnose, perform medical action, undertake prevention efforts, consultation, work on the effort of problem rehabilitation;
- Patient’s Healts with the basis of medical ethics and law, as well as considering the aspects of physical, spiritual and social culture;
- Utilizing sources and other efforts with the best possible way to improve the Public Health;
- Working as elements of leadership in a healthcare team;
- Realizing that good health care system is a factor;
- Educating and engaging the society to improve their health.
- Constantly self-improving and self-developing on medical science according to the talent, based on the life-long education.
- Periodicaly asses the professional activities, and realize the need to improve their education also selecting the related educational resources, and critically assessing the progress that has been achieved.
- Developing health science, especially medical science by participating in education and research, as well as finding solution to the health problems, public, and health care system, particularly services and medical care.
- Maintaining and developing personality and attitudes required for sustainability of the profession, such as; integrity, responsibility, trustworthy, and pay attention and respect to human being, in line with medical ethics.
- Act as a member of community who is creative, productive, and open minded, accepting the changes and future-oriented as well as educating and encouraging people towards the same attitude.
- Produces graduates who can compete with graduates from other universities, both at home and abroad, and develops international Study Program in accordance with the needs of society, industry and government.
- Executes and improves the productive partnerships, including languages, sports, arts and cultures with other universities, society, industries, and other relevant bodies inside and outside the country through the utilization of information and communication networks in the development and implementation of programs and services to the society.
- Increases the number of lecturers involved in the activities carried out by the Affiliate through increased demand for the activities from other agencies.
- The availability of high quality, well-maintained and reliable facilities and infrastructure to support the implementation of cooperation.
- Increases alumni relationship with their alma mater, parent communication with institutions, alumni concern in the development of academic quality and campus life and also the availability of position data, achievement and competitiveness of alumni in the society
- The increase of facilities and infrastructure for the development of student activities and easiness of communication on a reciprocal basis between alumni and alma mater.
- The increase of partnership communication with stakeholders through the culture and through the work ethics that are productive, open, collegial, effective and efficient.
- Readiness of human resources who can lead and manage the University responsibly and professional, loyally and critically to the alma mater with the principle of transparency, democratic leadership and care about the performance of the institution through training and development opportunities for campus residents.
- The increase of service quality for optimal and equitable academic and non-academic by implementing the integrated quality management, and take advantage of the quality of human resources and management capabilities including implementation of human resource management that are productive, proportionate, effective, and efficient.
- The increase of satisfaction of lecturer and non-lecturer through the provision of compensation, competency development opportunities and self-actualization which is in line with the linked performance achievement appraisal results with rewards and sanctions (bonus, trainees, promotions, reprimand, and demotion) to enhance work motivation, culture, work ethic, openness and collegiality.
- The increase in total revenue, the timeliness of the acquisition of the main funding sources for varieties sources of fund and the increase of the Sustainable Reserved Fund through efficiency, cost effectiveness, collaboration and utilization of optimal Human Resources, facilities and infrastructure
- The availability of university facilities and infrastructures including high quality management information and the increase of the quality of function, effectiveness, efficiency, and optimization of the empowerment, organization, and maintenance that support all university activities